This technology is based on the concept of Platelet Rich Plasma
(PRP) which utilizes the benefits of stem cell and growth factors.
The source of the stem cell is autologous serum which is extracted from your own blood. This is processed in a specialized laboratory and the serum which is rich in platelets stem cells and growth factor is placed in your scalp as tiny injections.
A minimum of three sessions are required spaced at 1 – 2 month interval.
Pre- and Post- Procedure Instructions
- Avoid blood thinners like Aspirin/ Ecosprin/ Disprin, or any other pain killer, Vitamin E at least 4 days prior to treatment.
- Blood collection is done a day prior to the procedure in a specialized laboratory
- The day of the procedure a local anesthetic cream is to be applied one hour before
- Scalp must be shampooed the day of the procedure
Post- procedure symptoms
- Mild to moderate redness of the skin may be observed after the treatment which settles down within the day.
- Hair can be shampooed the next day